size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Ooh La La
10-16-2023, 09:58 AM

Struggling to prop herself up, Rhazien noticed how she needed the wall for support, and how she contorted her body awkwardly to keep pressure off one of her hind leg. His gaze lingered on her leg, and he ignored her remark in favor of trying to decide why she was doing that. Injury perhaps?  It would explain why she didn’t immediately stand up to face him…. and why she was holed up in this tiny den, to begin with. My, what has Sephiran done?

His smile widened at her second remark. It was her attitude he found amusing - only because he knew Sephiran would enjoy beating it out of her. And from the looks of it, he had been doing just that. She even gestured to the wounds that littered her body, ending with exposing more of her mangled leg to him. And the Sidi marking. Cocking his head for theatrical effect, Rhazien let a falsely concerned expression take over his features. “No - Sephiran did this to you?” His tone was one of disbelief, but he was obviously faking it just to match her attitude. “He’s the kindest boy I know!” He brought a paw to his chest, acting out a motion of pledging loyalty. Like a soldier addressing his commanding officer. “And the best nephew I could ask for!” Answering her question, he waited a moment for the information to register before continuing. “I’m surprised he left you here alone- I assumed he’d be  protecting you from whoever hurt you so bad.” He fell silent then, wanting to draw more information out of her, but in a twisted, cryptic way.  

"Speech"
Caution: Rhazien is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.
Assume his companions, Zemir and Zemra, are present in his threads unless specified otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Conjecture and Gloom The Polar Sound 09:49 AM, 10-16-2023 05:16 AM, 10-30-2023