gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Indie
10-16-2023, 10:02 AM
The kindest boy I know. Aurelia immediately interjected with a guttural scoff, making no attempt to hide the eye roll as she looked away from the stranger for the first time. “I’m not interested in being patronized.” She answered lowly. She was vaguely aware of some sort of movement at her side, though it was a gesture that she didn’t care to witness. She was trapped here, and this was just another form of torment. However, as he continued on with his false enthusiasm, he said something that did catch her attention. Nephew? Her attention returned to him in an instant- disbelief clearly painted over her expression. Her reflex was to call him a liar. But as she looked at him more closely … his amethyst gaze looked woefully familiar.

Aurelia remained still for a moment, before clearing her throat. “I’m sure he isn’t far.” Aurelia answered dismissively- honestly, she was halfway surprised that he had allowed someone get so close. Friend or not. “Though, I would imagine I don’t need to tell you he doesn’t share well.” She added, wondering what his true intentions were by lingering.

Looking around, she couldn’t help but try and think of a way to manipulate the situation to her benefit. Looking towards the herbs that were left aside for her, the opportunity for an incense burning immediately came to mind. “There is something you could do for me …” She said, a little more gently, as she looked back to Sephiran’s alleged uncle once more. “I’m sorry, I didn’t catch your name …” Her tone quickly changed along with the addition of a smirk as she tried to elicit the response she was looking for.

"Aurelia Veratti"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Conjecture and Gloom The Polar Sound 09:49 AM, 10-16-2023 05:16 AM, 10-30-2023