size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Ooh La La
10-16-2023, 10:04 AM

When she rolled her eyes at him, Rhazien couldn’t help but laugh. A deep, throaty chuckle slipped through his jaws, amusement spread across his face as he peered down at her. “Alright, I’ll stop - for Sephiran's sake.”  The last thing he needed in these pivotal days was to piss his nephew off. Not when he was so close to finding him. In fact, it would be wiser to use this girl to his advantage. She seemed to be the key to Sephiran, after all. “I do enjoy seeing my nephew riled up though.” His mind thought back to memories of the boy, when Apollyon was still molding him into the monstrosity he was today. Rhazian had no doubt that he had bloomed even more since then - in fact, he was certain of it. He had claimed his own Sidi! Ah, it made the older Saxe so proud.

Wanting to take advantage of this opportunity, Rhazien poked around for more information. “I’d never play with Sephiran’s things. He raised a paw up, signifying an honorable notion. “Honest!” But the perverse smirk on his face made the act very unbelievable. This girl was so damn good-looking. He had a feeling it was going to be hard to keep his paws off of her. “Not unless he asked me to.”  Was what he ended with before the girl made a request.

Rocking forward, Rhaizen pulled himself to his feet, which made him loom over her even more. “Rhazien.”  He said, giving her his name. “And you are…?” He wanted her name in exchange- though, in the end, he would call her whatever Sephiran wanted him to. “I’ll consider your request, depending on what it is. No jailbreaks though.”  He couldn’t help but tease her, loving the way her expressions changed on that pretty azure face of hers. “And in return, you do something for me?”  The stakes were set, now all she had to do was accept.

"Speech"
Caution: Rhazien is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.
Assume his companions, Zemir and Zemra, are present in his threads unless specified otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Conjecture and Gloom The Polar Sound 09:49 AM, 10-16-2023 05:16 AM, 10-30-2023