size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Ooh La La
10-16-2023, 10:08 AM

Aurelia. What a pretty, sing-song-like name. Fit for such a pretty girl. Rhazien stored it in his mind, aligning it with her features and scent. While she went on to confirm she wasn’t trying to break out of her makeshift prison, Rhazien smirked and waited for her to accept his terms. But of course, she wouldn’t do it blindly - wanting to know his request first. Not a pushover… what a challenge for Sephiran. “What I want is simple- call for Sephiran when I ask.” He wasn’t ready to encounter his nephew just yet. He needed to bring the boy's hoard of brothers and sisters together first- which became more challenging than he originally thought. Enchanted by the new scenery, the other brood members were off exploring what this continent had to offer - which meant Rhazien was constantly chasing after them.

When she gave her request, Rhazien was surprised to say the least. He had expected her to ask for anything else really- food, water, a plot to kill Sephiran. But asking for him to light some herbs on fire was the last thing he expected. When she asked if he had steel, he thought about the serrated plating over his teeth. But he wasn’t going to offer that up as a catalyst. “Not everyone needs a blade to threaten with.” Was his response to her retort, ears tipping forward as he listened to the rest of her request. It was simple enough, seeing she gave him clear directions to the location. She described the knife in more detail than he cared for, but he knew where to look now, which was what mattered. If she agreed to his terms, Rhazien would flash her another toothy smirk. “Off I go, little Aurelia.” Was all he left her with before he turned to go hunt through the Polar Sound for her precious knife.

It took some time to find the location- about an hour or so. But once the destroyed altar came into view, Rhazien knew he was at the right place. Scouring through the debris, he found the blade beneath a layer of ash and snow, collecting it with ease and making his way back to the cavern. Holding the tiny thing in his mouth, he entered the den without announcing his arrival, hoping to catch her in the middle of something naughty. Of course, that hope was his own perverse fantasy.

He didn’t need any instruction from her- he knew how to use a blade to ignite a fire. And so, he would pull a rock beside the pile of herbs, pushing them both near her so she could do her part. “Get ready to blow me- I mean it.” He almost laughed at his own banter, before leaning down to strike the rock with enough force to create sparks. They showered over the herbs, but they still needed her airflow to help speed up combustion.

"Speech"
Caution: Rhazien is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.
Assume his companions, Zemir and Zemra, are present in his threads unless specified otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Conjecture and Gloom The Polar Sound 09:49 AM, 10-16-2023 05:16 AM, 10-30-2023