gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
10-16-2023, 02:03 PM
Venom really couldn’t do anything to help her brother or his downtrodden mood. There were no words nor any offerings that could cure his damaged ego and his heart. Maybe he hadn’t always been meant to be a leader, but he had grown into the title and now that it was gone the man was incomplete. Venom could relate to a point, but her quiet pack here hadn’t faced the trials that Chimera’s had. Perhaps a side effect of being so withdrawn from the rest of the world. She created no drama and none came to find her and the peaceful pack. She wanted to refute his words about his failures, but she knew he wouldn’t hear it. He had kept his family together, and that was a big success in her mind.

His paw covered hers as he thanked her for her offer, but that position was not the one that he needed to take on. Chimera sighed and returned to a sullen position. "You’re a strong, capable man, Chimera. If I can’t help you figure everything out I know you’ll be able to alone.” She offered him confidently as she leaned forward to place a small kiss on his forehead.

"Venom"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. brotherly love Redwater Rocks 07:28 AM, 09-27-2023 03:37 AM, 02-13-2024