An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
10-16-2023, 02:42 PM
Absinth had been much of an explorer ever since parting with Aresenn, leaving him to his thoughts so he could process the words she had imparted. She had been toying with the idea of seeking him out after the escapades in the overhang, but instead she chose to continue her task of getting herself accustomed to the Sound. It was really all she had to do other than hunt while she was on trial with Sephiran. Something needed to happen though, or her worth would hardly be proven. She was contemplating a short trip outside of the valley to perhaps bring back some kind of offering for the purple boy she’d chosen to follow- but her planning was interrupted by the sound of an approach.

Aresenn called out to her, tempting her with the promise of a battle. A thrilling invitation she just had to accept, her tone delighted she would respond with a snicker. “If you wanted my company, all you had to do was ask.” She emerged from her cover a few feet to his right- A fallen tree with a rock propping up one end, a mass of snow and other dead fauna and branches creating a den- one she exited easily at his beckoning. There he was, red-coated and appealing- what a bastard.

Her monochromatic form quickly followed him, coming to a matched pace at his side- she collected all her senses one by one and put them to full alertness. “Got a plan for the fucker?” Bears were a mix of fast and slow, capable of almost charging up energy to move like lightning for an attack or a sprint. You could taunt them all you want, but getting swiped by those claws was brutal. Absinth couldn't help feeling a bit wistful of a new battle scar. Her excitement was palpable.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nurture My Greed and My Pride The Polar Sound 02:03 PM, 10-16-2023 06:16 AM, 10-19-2023