Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
10-16-2023, 03:24 PM

It didn’t take his company to fall into step just behind him. If he wanted her company, he should have just asked. What a novel thought. It just felt odd … asking to spend time with someone for the sole interest of spending time with them.  “I’ll remember that next time.” He answered lowly, though his pace didn’t slow. It didn’t take them long to come back into range of the larger predator. He wasn’t sure if it had noticed him on the initial sighting, but it was sure picking up on their scent now. Though it seemed that it wasn’t the only one. Just as Absinth had requested a plan for engaging their opponent, a different voice sounded from behind them.

Sephiran. He pulled out in front without even blinking an eye, immediately directing Absinth to be the distraction. Aresenn flicked his ears a moment, not sure he was willing to allow his … friend to be the one to take that sort of risk. Though in the back of his mind, he was keenly aware of the fact that if she refused, or he stepped in to protect her, what little respect she might have earned would be lost. He had to let it happen. With a silent nod, he returned his attention to their target, now rushing toward them. Without any further communication, Aresenn made the decision to go wide. Crossing behind Absinth and circling around in the trees in an arc to get the best approach at the Polar Bear’s shoulder. He was nearly certain that Sephiran would circle around to try and render one of the bear’s back limbs useless. However, at the moment, he was more concerned with his own approach. And who knew, maybe today was the day that they deviated from their usual strategy.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nurture My Greed and My Pride The Polar Sound 02:03 PM, 10-16-2023 06:16 AM, 10-19-2023