An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
10-16-2023, 03:49 PM
“You engage first.” The voice of Sephiran came, demanding Absinth to take action first, answering her question of whether they had a plan or not to follow. Fine. The monochromatic fae threw on a grin as she understood this was another one of his tests. His gaze was a cutting promise that refusal meant death. She didn't really mind, and regardless this was going to be a damn good chance to show her brutality. He wanted blood- and it could come from the bear or from Absinth herself.

She rumbled her compliance with his order, brushing past Aresenn to take her stand against the beast as the boys both went separate ways. “Look at you, you ugly fucker.” She spat rather confidently for a girl being charged by a fucking polar bear. Absinth stood her ground, allowing the bear to continue to use its energy in the run at her. She waited, balls of steel and all until it was nearly right on top of her before she dodged to the right of it- narrowly missing a swipe of its massive claws. She quickly whipped around as it roared furiously, her own savage snarls mixed into the thunderous noise.  As the creature lumbered to face her again Absinth took to circling the beast before it came at her again.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nurture My Greed and My Pride The Polar Sound 02:03 PM, 10-16-2023 06:16 AM, 10-19-2023