size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
10-16-2023, 04:03 PM

Time was ticking, and the polar bear was barreling towards them at an alarming pace. Still, Sephiran didn’t peel his gaze away from Absinth- choosing to match her intensity in preparation for the battle. It wasn’t until he was forced to move that Sephiran leaped to his right, dodging the bear’s assault with only seconds to spare. Choosing a similar route to Aresenn, Sephiran rounded on the bear but from the opposite side, allowing the girl to take center stage. Which felt entirely unnatural for him. Watching her advance, he decided to wait on deploying an attack, wanting to see how she approached the situation before offering any aid.

Spewing an insult before dodging an attack, Absinth moved to encircle the beast, which put her in Sephiran’s crosshairs. He felt the urge to throw her under the bear almost overwhelming, which brought out a guttural snarl from his throat. Unable to wait any longer, he barreled forward, shoving his way past her and into the fray. Jaws splayed and closed around a chunk of flesh along the bear’s side, which forced its attention on him for the time being.

"Speech"

Code by Sea
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nurture My Greed and My Pride The Polar Sound 02:03 PM, 10-16-2023 06:16 AM, 10-19-2023