Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
10-16-2023, 04:16 PM

The shouted insult at their victim’s expense caught his attention, though he personally made no hesitation. As the bear finished closing in on Absinth, it hesitated while delivering the first attack. At the same time, Aresenn lunged with outstretched paws and splayed jaws at its side. The connection he made was with the flesh over the bear’s shoulder blade, he braced himself against its body with his own legs, hinging the entirety of his weight on the anchor of his canines. He dangled there a moment, before twisting his neck and shaking his head- and in turn, the rest of his own frame. He felt the Polar Bear’s attention begin to shift with the sudden attack of his doing. However, he felt the impact of another attacker through the body of the beast. It was a far more sensitive target, based on the sudden transition of priority. Maintaining his grip, he tried to pull with all the strength he had to muster- though the bear’s hide and coat was extremely thick and tough. His own grip faltered before the skin tore free- in which he immediately hit the ground- landing on all four paws, using the split second of reprieve to reset his stance and launch back for more.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nurture My Greed and My Pride The Polar Sound 02:03 PM, 10-16-2023 06:16 AM, 10-19-2023