An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
10-16-2023, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2023, 04:41 PM by Absinth. Edited 2 times in total.)

Now was her chance. Two distractions had come. Absinth was not the only fodder on the playing field any longer, and she easily became the seemingly weakest opponent present. Smaller than both of the males here, it focused on raging with its bear noises at them. It snapped at the boys, but Absinth did not pay attention to if they were hit or not.

She dove under the beast, its attention spread too thin now. Brute strength only got you so far and she was about to prove it.

Her attack was executed with precision. Jaws spread wide and clamping down on the bear's soft abdominal underbelly, the same locked jaw tactic she had used on Aresenn’s shoulder. And how could it ever detach her? She took full advantage of the holds Aresenn and Sephiran had on it. Its cries came next, a symphony of anguish. The bear lost blood immediately and Absinth tore away the unprotected flesh, but she did not stop there. It was as though the bear had been sent into shock, becoming unable to fight back and losing its strength quickly now. She felt the body of the bear being assaulted through her teeth but she had no way of knowing what was happening. It was as though the bear was… confused as to what was happening to it. She brought her maw back to the wound after spitting the flesh away- and forced her face into the cavity to pull more and more of its innards out.

The bear made one final act, weakly and wobbly rearing back onto its hinds before falling flat onto its back to reveal Absinth, bathed in blood. All that pretty white fur stained a brutal red. The girl's laughter was riotous. Her entire face- a mess of blood and viscera. “Tastes good.” Who would have thought it? Ugly over here was a good bite to eat. When her laughter died out the girl approached the bear and tore free a portion of its intestines, not for eating no- she was going to put it to good use. Perhaps a little craft.

[Exit Absinth]
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nurture My Greed and My Pride The Polar Sound 02:03 PM, 10-16-2023 06:16 AM, 10-19-2023