size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
10-16-2023, 04:50 PM

Sephiran felt a shift in the bear’s weight, likely from an assault on the other side. Aresenn. There was no other explanation- he must have launched an attack, which meant the both of them were at its sides, anchoring it down. If that didn’t present the perfect opportunity to show off, he didn’t know what would. Another snarl irrupted from his throat, skull thrashing from side to side as he pierced deeper into the bear’s hide. It couldn’t decide which one to attack, twisting and going to Aresenn’ before twisting the other way to go for him.

Another shift was felt, only this time, it was the polar bear starting to waiver. Sephiran heard the symphony of entrails splattering in snow, followed by a spout of steam from the drastic difference in temperature. Someone gutted the bear. His ears perked forward, enjoying the sickly sweet sound of teeth crunching through entrails. But the enjoyment was quickly replaced by jealousy, which caused him to release his hold and backpedal a few steps away. He wanted some too!

He was expecting to see Aresenn at the belly, but instead, it was Absinth covered in blood, retrieving a string of intestines as her prize. Cocking his head, Sephiran stared quite intensely at her, laughter filling his ears as it resonated from her bloodied maw. He didn’t say anything as he approached - the silence itself was an indication that she had done well enough to satiate him. For now. Shoving his way in, Sephiran dove into the cavity, worming his way up to his shoulders in pursuit of the liver. Plus, the warmth felt amazing.

-end-

"Speech"

Code by Sea
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nurture My Greed and My Pride The Polar Sound 02:03 PM, 10-16-2023 06:16 AM, 10-19-2023