size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-16-2023, 04:52 PM
The stranger admits that they have lived here for some time and Haydée smiles brightly at them. Her gamble at asking if they knew this place has paid off and the girl couldn’t be happier about it. They congratulate her on her rank and the girl dips her head in thanks while emotions war inside her chest. While the events leading up to her taking over as Leader are terrible, the small girl is thankful that she was able to step up and help take some pressure off her mother. Still, she does not want wish to burden this wolf with her life story so soon after meeting them so she decides to keep that information to herself.

At their question, Haydée’s head cants slightly as she thinks, her expression morphing into one of contemplation as she considers where exactly she wishes to start. At their first tip, her emerald eyes widen and she nods heartily in agreement, saying, “Oh that is very good advice! I will remember that.” With a warm smile, the girl then suggests, “How about we walk the land and you can show me some cool places to explore and some places that I should avoid? Those seem like important things to know!” A soft giggle fills the air as she once again moves, this time joining the stranger so that she may follow them around with a little more ease.

Before they start the tour, the short girl looks up them and gently asks, “I hope you don’t mind but, is it okay if I know your name? You are helping me and I want to be able to thank you properly!” A huge, warm smile pulls at her features as she looks at them gratitude and happiness.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A New Neighbor Bent Canyon 03:36 PM, 08-28-2023 03:44 AM, 02-13-2024