Nothing Wrong With A Little Blood

Rhazien

Tiros

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2023, 06:14 PM

He'd arrived. The one who helped with the crocodile not so long ago. A smirk pulled at his lips at the same time the male smiled t'wards him. Such a calm and silent gesture of both here for the same thing. Tiros rounded his shoulders. That soon followed shortly by a shrug. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish for both." His words were a bit seductive and taunting. Their builds match perfectly between the two. He just so happened to be a bit older than the Mireya twin himself. A shiver shooting through his veins at the anticipation of what was soon to come. The male's posture shifted. Legs picking up pace when the fight began. Their bodies smashed together by the chest. Blending the cloudy black mass into the dark abyss coat of his opponent.

Tiros snarl moaned when teeth snapped the flesh of his shoulder. Seeking into the area easily. Some found his way of pleasure a bit disgusting when it came to fighting. He welcomed the pain. Admired it. Succumbed to it once it came to dominate his life. Muscles tightened under Rhazien's weight. Pushing back with the power of his own much like two large bulks during mating season. Jaws opened to latch onto the side of the male's thick neck. Head shaking enough to tear at the skin there. If he wished their bodies to be one, then one they shall be.
"Tiros Mireya"

Tiros vs Rhazien for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: N/A
Defensive Battle Accessory: N/A
Skills: N/A

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nothing Wrong With A Little Blood The Wall 02:27 PM, 10-16-2023 03:18 AM, 02-13-2024