Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
10-16-2023, 09:02 PM
Relm felt like Alastor had seen more of her worst moments than her best. Their best. But still to her everything could feel right when she had him like this. She was too kind to think he could forget Manea. They both knew it was never meant to be this way for them. She could have suffered this way forever, but not after the loss of Alastor's pups and cutting herself off from him.

She found herself falling into him again as he gingerly ran his paw over her, her breath rolling into the sounds of nature and the distant falls behind them. Truly, living, in this moment. Everything could be perfect.

It took her a short while after Alastor had spoke her name before she had lifted her head off of his chest to look back at him. Maybe the tension in her building back up. "Al…" not just his name, there was more. And as hard as it was for her to say it to him, there was no part of her that was afraid to do so. Emotion had been slowly draining after their time together, but still when she looked at him she loved him. She hurt for him. "I want to die, Alastor." The signs were there… this was more than that. It was more than she had given anyone else. She didn’t have a plan but her time was running short. She didn’t know when, or how, but she knew it couldn’t be forever. She hoped he would be able to forgive her.

"Relm"