gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-16-2023, 11:50 PM

Laeta’s basking in the tender sunlight is pleasantly interrupted by the presence of a close and beloved friend. Her two companiosn trot by in tow, one carrying a sack that smelled of medicinal herbs, the other a basket of freshly baked pastries. The woman turns her head to meet Audra’s one-eyed face, the smile upon her tawny snout both happy and deeply sad beneath the surface. Lae knew her froend well enough to recognize that her decline has likely reached Audra’s ears, and she had rushed over to meet her.

But that was mere assumption, based upon the umber-hued woman’s expression. Regardless, Laeta was just overjoyed to see her again.

When Audra mentioned how nice the sun felt, Laeta nodded in agreement, though she was facing her friend, and not the skies now. ”That it does, Audra. Oh, how wonderful it is to see you again!” She pauses, adjusting her seat upon her frail haunches as her joints creak and grind with every movement. ”I heard you were traveling to Boreas — how was it?” She intended on carrying a casual conversation, but she also recognized that Audra’s sadness might change the course of the tone to that of a somber one, to point out the obvious they both could see. She didn’t mind speaking of it, though. Her progression was sad, but it was the natural course of things considering her poor health. ”The herbs and baked goods smell lovely, too. Thank you kindly.”

”Speech” ’Thought’

comin' up for air in the deepest of the deep ends
i thought i learned it all, but boom, the plot thickens
laeta has a european badger companion named melis. he can speak and is assumed to be with her at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. to be loved is to be changed Amron's Castle 06:11 PM, 09-01-2023 05:21 AM, 02-19-2024