size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
10-17-2023, 08:29 AM

His pulling and tugging lights her skin on fire. She cannot hide the smile on her lips as she chuckles under her breath. Oh, how did others resist the urge? Batting him away with a paw, she watches him fall onto their bed before reaching his bloodied ankle out to her chin. Holding as perfectly still as she could manage, her icy gaze lingers on him. "It needs ointment," Tenshi murmurs as he studies her face with her chin held in his paw. She can't help but laugh. The cow. Ha!

"I stayed awake, I am fine," the woman reassures him with a smile before leaning her cheek into his paw. "Now, your turn," she insists. Sliding onto the bed beside him, she twists until she can half-lay down on the bed while being somewhat entangled in his limbs as well. Grabbing ahold of his paw tenderly with her teeth, she pulls it closer, never losing the smile. Pulling out a salve, Tenshi applies it carefully to the open wound. Even if it stings, she knows he is strong and can handle it. "I will clean it once a day until the skin begins to grow back," she wraps the ankle with a thin piece of dried hide and leans back to admire her work.

"Anywhere else that hurts?" Tenshi asks, her eyes raking over his body with absolutely no shame.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. patch you up, bed you down Fenrir's Maw 05:47 AM, 09-09-2023 10:15 PM, 12-01-2023