An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
10-17-2023, 11:10 AM

Her body trembled as she tensed all of her muscles. Even her jaw began to ache as she clenched her teeth together. The tears that welled in her eyes blinded her, making everything blurry as she continued to stare at the ground. She'd laid everything out for him. He knew now why she had reacted poorly. Had run off and freaked out. Of course, that boy still haunted her dreams. No, her nightmares. There were plenty of nights where she woke with sweat and tears making her fur damp and her lungs out of breath. Cursing herself for being so weak, Delphi almost wanted to strike the ground.

Before she could, Strai was reaching forward and pulling her into a hug. Squeezing her tight with his chin on her shoulder, she buried her face into his chest. Letting out the sob, she barely heard him apologize. It was enough. More than enough. Why did they have to fight all the time? Why did he infuriate her? These emotions were so confusing and weird and ugh! There was no explaining it.

Leaning in harder to Strai, Delphi practically curled in on him as she also wrapped her front legs around his waist. "I'msorryforfreakingout," her voice is muffled into his fur as she lets out the tears. With her chest hitching, she tries to catch her breath. Why was being a girl so shitty?

"Delphi" & "Strai"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. well, this wasn't how i wanted it to go Rustling Thicket 06:22 PM, 09-14-2023 08:31 PM, 10-22-2023