An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
10-17-2023, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2023, 10:55 AM by Delphi. Edited 1 time in total.)

Delphi lets out a laugh. "That one was a reach, even for you!" She retorts back as she turns her chin to look up at him before nudging his nose with her own. Smiling, Delphi turns back to the kettle to finish skimming the liquid. In the meantime, her companions take away some of the coals with pieces of bone so that the temperature would lower and not scorch the metal or tea. "I was mostly practicing today but the point of the tea is to help when you're sick," Delphi leans over slightly so that he can smell the concoction better. It was as strong mixture of tea leaves, ginger, and mint. "If your throat is itchy, this will help. Or if you just feel crummy," she nods before leaning forward to sniff at it. Steam rolled off of it into her face and she couldn't help but enjoy it.

Now that the tea was finished, it was time to go show Tenshi and Ulmaria! Leaning back from the kettle, she twists until she can look up at Strai. "Thanks for the gift, I bet it'll surprise anyone who tries to mess with me," Delphi comments with a smile. "Now shoo! We can hang later. I gotta go show this to the ladies and see if I did good," she sticks out her tongue in a teasing manner before reaching up to lightly lick him on the chin. Once she is untwisted and back to facing the kettle, she removes herself from under Strai's position over her shoulder and begins packing everything up with Binti and Manny.

"Meet me in the spot," Delphi says with a smile before leaving the little hideout and heading back to the mountain.

- exit-

Delphi && Strai

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i had a title and then i forgot it The Stone Steppe 09:16 PM, 09-16-2023 08:32 PM, 10-22-2023