size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
10-17-2023, 01:41 PM

Was he wanting her to reconsider? Tenshi eyes the borzoi carefully. The way his own brow relaxes and hesitates sets her on edge. Would it be wise to follow? Not like she has a choice. The borzoi is turning and walking away. Picking up her pace, she follows the dark-colored figure until smoke billows around her. A cough fills her chest as she blinks away tears and her eyes begin to sting. What was going on? It's Tenshi's turn for her brow to furrow once she is able to see again.

Rocks clatter against stone as she freezes in her steps. On the very edge of a cliff, she stares down at boiling lava. The bubbles pop and splatter all around as if they taunted her to come falling down. Her icy gaze quickly flits over to the borzoi with a questionable look. There was no physical way this chasm was here... Before she has a chance to ask him anything, he is motioning toward a nearby bridge that wobbles back and forth. He wanted her to cross that?

Tenshi takes her time to consider her options. Though she is strong, she is also large in stature so running or balancing will probably not be her best choice. She could take her time, but then again... it was his idea. "I insist you go first," her words are tentative, but confident as she lifts a paw to allow him to walk by her.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i'll be back when you least expect it Locus Obscuro 06:09 AM, 10-17-2023 10:39 PM, 03-25-2024