size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-17-2023, 07:14 PM

She knew this was a lot of fairly personal information to share with someone she didn't know entirely well, but maybe that was why it was easier to share. She didn't necessarily feel the need to keep up some kind of appearance the way she did with her family so that they wouldn't worry, but he wasn't so removed from her family that he felt like a complete stranger either. Sharing her experiences more and more did help make them feel more real and that felt like half of the battle. As he shared his condolences she gave him another small smile and a nod. She knew there wasn't much he could really say, but that was okay. She certainly didn't expect him to relate to the situation, but she did appreciate that he was willing to listen regardless.

"I do appreciate that... very much." to his open invitation to to talk without judgement. It seemed that he didn't harbor the grudge against her that Scylla had which she appreciated just as much if not more than his offer of an open ear. She still held at least a bit of hope that their families could reconcile at some point, but she knew it would take time. Shifting her gaze away from him again, she looked out over the lake with a heavy contemplation. "I've been preparing to be Matriarch for as long as I can remember. I think along the way I forgot to leave time or space or anything else. Everything I've ever done up until now was all to try and fill the responsibilities and the expectations I was given. I don't know if it's too late to try and be friends with you or your siblings now that the whole purpose of bringing you all here has been lost, but... I still hope that maybe it will come to that."

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Finding the way back Firefly Lake 06:24 PM, 08-23-2023 01:26 PM, 02-11-2024