Rohini

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
11-03-2013, 11:36 PM

She sat there with her attention returning back to the grey female after looking at the leaves. The older females words had her blink slowly as she thought them over, as if slowly tasting them before swallowing it. Her pale green orbs looked down at the forest floor with its array of red, brown, yellows, and orange. As beautiful as it was it would decay to a brown ugly pulp in the end. Her eyes returned back up."No one ever said the truth was pretty, nice, or warm. But its better than lying or never knowing." She said.

After she introduced herself she would sit there shifting restlessly. She had no idea how to go about the normal conversation with a stranger without feeling out of place. But it would seem this Aeil was kind, warm and open towards her. She smiled towards the women. Her tail wagged slightly as Aeil asked how she got here."Well..it happened when i made the mistake and cross the border when hunting. But then Queen Epiphron found me and accepted me into the pack. I like her alot, she's really kind and understanding." She explained.

Talk like this