An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-17-2023, 10:07 PM

Wrecker didn’t balk at the challenges that a Vax might have, rising instead to meet them with confidence. They would accept his proposal, and Beauregard gave a firm nod. It would be official then: Wrecker was not only their first adult member outside of himself and his mates, but they had claimed their place as the first Vaxallius as well. Beau would turn to the direction of the Falls, motioning with his muzzle for Wrecker to join him in walking back to their home. He was curious about the storm that the other wolf had been in. “No kidding. That had been one hell of a storm. Glad to know you’ll have your wits about you out there.” He gave a chuckle. “I’m not great at swimming Wrecker, so if you can avoid getting dragged out to sea that’d be great!” He was somewhat joking, keeping the tone between them light as his gaze shifted toward the cedar trees.

“But if you want to design something for yourself, or even those in the rank, go for it. I’d be happy to assist you too, if you’d like.” He had missed the joke part of Wrecker’s statement but was supportive of their newest member. “For now, we’ll get you back into the heart of our territory. We claimed Cedar Falls, and the pack we came from, friends of ours, has a pack at the other waterfall in Auster. A pack called Ethne.” Beauregard explained. “There isn’t much to our territory yet. We’re still really new. Just me, my mates, and uh… I guess she’s my daughter now?” Beauregard let his gaze flick back to Wrecker.

“...and my mates, well, the Artisan… they share one body. You’ll get used to their different personalities as each one comes out though.” Hopefully that wouldn’t be too odd for them. “Anyway, we’ve got a densite in the works for the pack. You’ve got your pick of dens.”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Will you stand with us? Aspen Dam 09:25 PM, 10-11-2023 05:59 AM, 11-05-2023