An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-17-2023, 10:24 PM

Amorielle and Noelle. They were names that Beauregard would commit to memory. The man would stay quiet, giving each woman a chance to speak in turn. They had indeed been part of the fallen pack, Valhalla by name. It wasn’t one that Beauregard knew of, but Amoirelle stated her brother had been the alpha. Beauregard gave a small nod, his expression softening. The man would have had his reasons for losing his pack. Given her ties to the leader, Beauregard had to wonder if her stay would be temporary. If they both might be. Regardless of that, however, he would give them a home in their budding kingdom. For no matter what size Norad grew to, it would become their paradise. The two before him were curious of the pack, but it seemed that Noelle had her own piece to share and Beauregard let his blue gaze slide to her as she spoke.

The information shared explained why he thought she looked spaced out a moment ago. The man gave another nod. She wasn’t a fighter, but with such a disadvantage he wouldn’t expect her to be. It would be dangerous for her to go against anyone, and the man knew that she was the type of wolf he wanted to protect. “I am sorry to hear of your hardships, Noelle, and the loss of your home.” His gaze flicked to Amoirelle. “I thank you for aiding her. Though you have known her longer than I, I can tell that your friend has a gentle and honest spirit.” Beauregard offered them a smile.

“I wish to make Norad a kingdom, but not by traditional definition. A place we can be proud of for thriving, a place where creative minds, inventors, can work together to craft anything they can possibly think of. Working together to make life easier, to support one another. Walks of all lives to be able to coexist for a united purpose.” Beau explained. “We are not war seeking, though we will protect our own, those we deem friends, and the innocent. Should any wolf need a home in their time of need, Norad will give it.” His gaze flicked back to Noelle.

“When I was a boy, my grandmother told me that just because a wolf has something others would view as a disability does not mean they do not have their worth. Where your sight fails, I am sure your other senses are heightened. It would be an honor to count you among The Augs, an Augmentus… or, in simple terms, a healer. The only one in our pack with that skill currently is Payday, a quokka who has taken to my mates and has been treating his injuries. I’m sure she would welcome your assistance… as would I.” He offered, giving her the opportunity to claim a rank within Norad. His gaze would also slide to Amoirelle.

“...and you, Amoirelle, what do you enjoy doing? Where do your skills and heart lie?”

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Another Life Cedar Falls 10:37 PM, 10-15-2023 07:32 AM, 03-05-2024
2. Another Life IC Archives 07:32 AM, 03-05-2024 04:21 AM, 01-10-2024
3. Another Life Cedar Falls 04:21 AM, 01-10-2024 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023