An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
10-17-2023, 10:36 PM

Just as Gilgamesh seizes him up, Beauregard takes note of the fangs he bore and the crystals along his spine. They were roughly the same size, but with the unique features and age on his side, and likely experience, Gilgamesh was more likely to emerge the victor. Beauregard lets himself slip into a battle ready stance, one that had been fine tuned since arriving in Boreas. He could feel excitement bubbling in his gut, that desire to dance and give his all in a good natured spar against a worthy opponent. Loss wasn’t something that would bother him. But it would be noted; Beauregard knew there was more to learn about this world, and more experience to gain. Such things could come from losing too.

“I’d ideally like to keep my body intact, but since you’re taking the place of a challenger in this situation, I’d say that the terms are your choice.” He grins. “Your choice of ferocity, and I’ll mirror however hard you choose to go. Let's give them a show; everyone came all this way after all!” The man sets the rest of his defenses, gaze narrowing with determination as he gives a slight nod to the man before him. The first move was Gil’s. He only needed to take it.

Beauregard vs Gilgamesh for Sparrrr?
Round 0/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Curved blade
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather arm wraps
Companion 1: BlueJay, Female - Perception
Companion 2: Arctic fox, Female - Battle
Skills: Expert Fighter & Expert Intellectual

"Speech" 'Thought.'
Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The clock is ticking faster, as we live Vericona Plains 08:07 PM, 09-08-2023 12:06 PM, 03-07-2024