size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jackal

Scarred1K
10-18-2023, 12:24 AM
This was a safe place for her and hers, even though the man who had mocked her was far from safe. The large dark-furred wolf glared down at him, pushing claws against his throat and making him gag. "Maybe they'll rip your fucking dick off, boy." She snapped her jaws in his face, and then her demeanor changed as Cifarelli approached.

"I just wanted everyone to know I had a toy, if they wanted a go. Men aren't my thing, but... I don't know, maybe someone around would want a piece. If not, we can just tear him apart." Saliva pooled in her mouth, though, because Auriga thought of more things to do-- like tear the flesh, devour it. She leaned down as Cifarelli broke the man's leg and pierced the captive's ear with her teeth. She then dragged down, slowly peeling the ear in half.

The man was already screaming.

Auriga nodded to her uncle and laughed at his teasing; she would never accept this from anyone else, but from the family? She knew they didn't mean it in the same way. The Saxes she ran with now accepted her.

"He kept following me, and when I told him I wasn't interested in his prick, he got... particularly... insistent." Her lips curled back from her teeth in a sneering, mocking smile. "As you can see, this didn't go as he planned."

She bent again, snagging a sharp stone in her jaws and using it to carve a ragged scar into the man's rib. He was trying to beg and plead, of course, but Auriga traced the gorey line down the arc of his screaming side.

"Please, please, I didn't know, I didn't-"

Auriga raised the stone up and brought it down in a quick, savage stab, driving it into the flesh of his nose, piercing through his nostril and up the other side, out the top of his nose.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. delirium tremendous Hell's River 01:37 AM, 10-12-2023 03:17 AM, 02-13-2024