An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
10-18-2023, 03:02 AM

Absinth had been out, seeking some form of entertainment in the vast expanse of the valley of boredom. Aresenn was nowhere to be found at the moment, very unfortunate- so she had very few options for amusement. At least lately it seemed that more and more souls were coming into the valley, so that was something to look forward to. Her snowy paws carried her onward to a place she hadn’t been before- one that immediately brought with it something new. A blood-scented creature Absinth just had to make contact with.

“Well. Don’t you look like crow food.” Absinth called out, her eyes alight with a morbid  interest in the smaller girl propped up against stone. She approached with a slow saunter, her head swiveling to search for any others lying in wait as she drew closer to the injured girl. Nothing. Ha. Absinth was about to speak again when the scent of Sephiran assaulted her nares. Ah. This was that surprise she had overheard- the one he had wanted to show Aresenn back when she had first met the purple boy. What a pretty thing she was. Though- she looked half-dead. Not just her body, but her eyes. A yearning for demise, one Absinth knew well from her time among the street rats of her homeland. Ah, the monotony of life.

“Oh honey. You look dreadful. The monochromatic fae cooed dryly. Emeralds scanning the filthy girl with apathy, taking notes on how awful it must have been to be one of Sephiran’s toys. It reminded her of a lot of childhood memories- ones she never had to experience firsthand…. exactly. “Sephiran doesn’t hold back one bit, does he? Yeah. My father was the fucking same.” She aimed for her words to be some sort of comforting, a sort of i-know-the-feeling.  The girl looked so defeated. It was hardly bearable. “You look like you want to die.” Nothing new, she’d seen it a hundred times before- especially the aftermath.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Rare and Sweet Like Cherrywine The Polar Sound 07:50 PM, 10-17-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023