size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jackal

Scarred1K
10-18-2023, 03:27 AM

The other woman seemed to have little problem getting closer, and Auriga took quiet note, drifting closer, allowing the satchel to be presented in a somewhat tantalizing way as she plucked another herb from the earth, pinched it between her claws, and put it away. Another dandelion. They grew here, and she was pleased with that. What an odd place to find them, certainly, but oddity didn't matter much at all, did it? The stranger grinned at her, strange and jackal-like, and Auriga's brow-points rose slightly.

She stepped, like she was moving away, and then she spun on her heels, face near to Absinth's, a twitching smile crossing her face in turn as she leered at the other woman. This was Saxe to the core: the bristle of her nape, the saliva that trailed between her fangs. "You'll find me not so easy to rest on as a polar bear, my dear, my darling." A low noise in her throat, something wild in her eyes, something aching to hurt, to punish. "And my satchel is for the flesh. The herbs go wonderfully with a little--"

Closer, so that her jaw brushed against the woman's ear, her voice a low rumble that crossed to a laugh--

"Red meat." Then she passed by the woman, brushing against her all the while as she went. "But you don't seem the type to understand." Her goading was obvious, now, and Auriga turned to look back at the woman beside her, a satisfied, smug twitch of the lip-- that smile again, that god damn smile -- "... you seem too... domestic to savor the finer points of life." Temptation.

"Auriga"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Je suis une enfant du monde The Polar Sound 01:21 AM, 10-18-2023 03:11 AM, 02-13-2024