An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
10-18-2023, 04:09 AM

The subtle closeness they were both procuring did not  go unnoticed by Absinth. Did she care, however? Not really. It was fine entertainment. She watched as the other woman gathered another dandelion and tucked it away. There was something… something familiar about her. Nothing she could pin down exactly- but the inklings of malice began to flood Absinth’s cortex. But how to be sure?

There was a brief moment where she believed the newcomer would walk away from her- in which case she was prepared to follow and prod her for more. But the instance never came. What did happen though was a thrilling surprise. The woman had spun around quickly on Absinth. A smile and a wicked look in her eyes as she spoke bluntly of the bear rug- and some words of endearment. Ah. She felt it now clearly. A touch of madness. Wonderful- exhilarating, but a treacherous thing she’d have to maneuver about. In the moment it took Absinth to make such an observation the other woman took an opportunity to draw ever closer. Her jaw coming into contact with Absinth’s ear and sending a tingling sensation down her spine at the laugh which followed closely.
“Mm.” Absinth played casually along with the provocative behaviors of the stranger, a hum of appreciation for the bodily contact- but not lustful. She didn’t need the problem of what might come along with it. “I’m not just a pretty face- the mind is a hell of a thing to explore.” She aimed to keep the dandelion woman occupied with conversation, accepting the teasing and offering a new topic in exchange. “Not quite. But do tell me, what the untamed do in their spare time- finer points and all. Or do they merely collect yellow flowers with a smile all day long, flirting with us domestics?” Tut tut. She did not hope to anger the woman- but a little more intensity in the interaction wouldn’t hurt.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Je suis une enfant du monde The Polar Sound 01:21 AM, 10-18-2023 03:11 AM, 02-13-2024