size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-18-2023, 05:58 AM

They ragtag group of creatures are not left waiting long for the Warlord to arrive and the young Leader beams brightly up at the older wolf. Head bows respectful as he greets her and Haydée warmly says, “It is good to see you as well, sir! We have brought the salted meats and furs as promised. My sister also made your pack several bundles of herbs, courtesy of Ethne lands.” Tail wags happily behind her as she speaks, a small paw lifting to usher the Warlord over to the first of the carts that is being pulled by her polar bear sibling

As she allows Sirius the opportunity to inspect their offerings, Haydée decides to introduce the rest of her group, “Sirius, I would you to meet my sister, Saga. She pulled this heavy cart with ease!” A point of her paw indicated the huge polar bear in front of the cart before she moves to point at the colorful pup that is part of their ranks, “This is Nova, my niece. I thought she could learn some useful things on this trip.” Next, she moved to point out the older woman in front of the other cart as she offers, “This is Dagrún, a great warrior of our pack.”

Finally, her paw points out the happy golden boy who almost matches her in size and says, “And this Bay! He has kept us all in high spirits on the trip here.” While the Warlord may not want to know their names, the young Haydée feels it is important to introduce each member since they willingly made the trip with her. Emerald eyes move to the cart that is laden with meats, the salted and preserved items hidden from view by several furs in an effort to stave off any predators that might have wished to follow the party.

Gently she asks, “Is this enough?” While Ethne is not hurting for supplies, the inexperienced youth had loaded the carts with a much more than generous helping of each item. All Haydée hopes is that the Armada will view Ethne is a positive light from now on.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Long Distance Delivery Mile-High Woods 08:22 PM, 09-12-2023 12:58 PM, 03-24-2024