size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
10-18-2023, 06:16 AM

Concern creases the soft lines of the young girl’s face as she gazes at Fenix, the worry she feels seeming to radiate off of her form. The man’s muttered words are met with a gentle shake of her skull as she mournfully watches him dip his paws in and out of the water. However, it is Fenix’s next words that shock Haydée into complete silence and has her gaze snapping up to him as she realizes that something is very wrong.

As he removes his paws from the water and attempts to stand, the girl suddenly shoots out a paw in an attempt to capture one of his front ones in her own and, hopefully, stall his leaving. If Haydée does manage to catch his paw, she will lovingly hold it and offer a gentle squeeze as she softly says, “Fenix, this is not your fault. A lot has happened in such a short amount of time. My mom trusts you and, more importantly, I trust as a Deputy of Ethne. Please, tell me what is wrong. I want to help you.”

Deep green eyes burn with sympathy and worry for the man as she tries to get Fenix to reveal what has him in such a dire state. There is nothing that Haydée won’t do to try and make things for him.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Cold hard Truths Lazuli Falls 02:00 AM, 09-17-2023 06:46 AM, 02-06-2024