An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
10-18-2023, 09:43 AM

Sota had long since realized that being kind meant he usually would get kindness in return, and that was exactly how he preferred it. It was a way of going through life that he was committed to, and this encounter was no exception. 'I don't know!' They exclaimed, though they also suggested maybe they could find something elsewhere. Either worked for Sota; he was just happy to have company as he explored this place rather than to do it alone.

He found his tail wagging a bit faster as the other wolf loped over a chair and landed on the other side. Exploring the island a bit further rather than diving into one of the buildings sounded just fine to him. He had no real goal in coming here, after all.

He noted the stranger didn't give him a name, which was no bother, but likewise it felt rude to not know how to address them. "What should I call you? If you don't mind me asking," he inquired as he followed after them.

He nearly tripped over something half-lodged in the ground; some old sharp contraption made of metal that he didn't quite understand the purpose of. Instead of dwelling on it though he'd try to keep up with Wrecker as best as his short legs allowed it, making up for his small strides with a quickened pace. "We could see what that area's all about," he suggested, gesturing toward a little courtyard that jutted off from the side of one building, featuring a high fence and what looked like old, derelict little sailboats left rotting there. They vaguely resembled the huge, beached cruise ship that lay at the edge of the island - but just barely.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i walk over the earth in special sandals The Forgotten Isle 04:12 PM, 10-12-2023 03:46 AM, 02-13-2024