An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
10-18-2023, 01:16 PM
The feel of his paws around her and rubbing the back of her head is comforting. Though she had not lived a hard life like he had, she appreciated that he tried for her. In reality, she should be the one comforting him. He had been the one quite literally tossed to the wolves. Left alone to fend for himself. Who was she to try and ruin his life all over again? Feeling more guilty than anything when he promised that he would always find her, she continued to cry. Life was hard. She needed to toughen up some time. "Strai," her muffled voice nuzzles against his stomach for a brief moment before she leans back in his embrace to try and look at his face. "Will...," damn she hated that she was about to ask him this. "Will you," she clenches her jaw and wrinkles her face, "help me practice getting better at fighting," Delphi speaks through those gritted teeth before tucking her face back against his chest and closing her eyes.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. well, this wasn't how i wanted it to go Rustling Thicket 06:22 PM, 09-14-2023 08:31 PM, 10-22-2023