gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frizbee
10-18-2023, 01:19 PM

Yup. And there it was. The nail in her coffin. "Never heard of it." Perhaps there was a small, small chance that she was still on the same continent and it was a massive coincidence neither of them had heard of the other... but she highly doubted it. She wasn't sure exactly how long she'd been drifting on the tides for, but long enough that her stomach had cramped with hunger and she felt almost mad with the deep thirst that settled in the back of her throat.

As the reality settled in, Echo look behind her back out to sea, trying to untangle her emotions. Was she sad? She'd likely never be able to go home, but she wasn't sure if that bothered her or not.

His step towards her had her turning back to the Imp and she frowned at him, fur bristling at his words. "Bold of you to assume you even deserve to hear my sob story. I'll have you know it's a good one. Real tear-jerker. You'll be sad you missed out on it." Her teeth snapped shut with a defining clack and with a groan she heaved herself up onto all four paws. She swayed a moment, eyes scrunched shut and she muttered a soft 'i think i'm gonna be sick again' under her breath, before seeming to steady herself. With a glower she looked down at the male. "Does this place have any water I can actually drink?"

"Speak."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. our dead drink the sea Fontamo Bay 01:25 PM, 10-17-2023 03:20 AM, 02-13-2024