An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
10-18-2023, 01:21 PM

Brave may not have been the best word to describe Delphi. She was young, a bit reckless, and all bad luck. That didn't mean she wouldn't try. Anything to help the old man. Plus, she got to spend more time with him and the others. The girl was especially taking a liking to the new woman, Bylgja. Who Delphi couldn't help but grin at from time to time as they ventured deeper into the crypt.

Sticking close to Vidarr's heels, Delphi's own small stature slid through the slick halls. Avoiding cobwebs and feeling the anticipation boil her blood, Delphi grew excited. At least they were getting close. The pungent scent of coyotes burned the inside of her nostrils. Their yelps and screeching calls echoed throughout the halls. Pausing, she stares up at Vidarr as he unleashes them. A grin spreads across her lips before she bursts forward and follows Bylgja's lead.

Leaping onto the closest coyote, Delphi sinks her cat claw gloves into their skin and pulls downward. It's as if she is slicing paper. Blood splattered back onto her face as she shoves her open jaw forward and sinks her saber fangs into the coyote's throat. Clamping down, she shakes until the coyote begins to stumble and fall to the gorund.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. sorry all i know is "bite things" and "love my wife" Stylianos Crypt 10:04 AM, 10-17-2023 05:36 PM, 02-08-2024