gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes
10-18-2023, 07:22 PM

Wide dark lavender eyes watch her grandfather from her perch atop his back as he explains about their centers and she nods to herself while adjusting her stance. Tiny paws spread as she lowers her body, feeling secure in her balance and, just as she finds her center, her grandpa questions if she is balanced up there. The girl’s tail shoots up to wag happily behind but, before she can proclaim that she has found it, her grandpa suddenly gives a mighty (well to her it is) shake and she squeals in surprise.

Tail shoots out straight to align with her spine as she quickly rolls with the motion of his body, successfully riding out the waves that the muscles produce and managing to stay upright in her stance the entire time. Proudly she beams at Sirius as she quips, “I did it, Grampa! I found my center!” Happiness rolls off the girl in waves before she suddenly abandons her stance in favor of burying her body in older male’s scruff while hugging him and giggling manically as she goes. The girl realizes that learning about fighting is actually really fun and she hopes that he will teach her more in the future.

"Zion Fatalis"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lessons with Grandpa Mile-High Woods 02:38 PM, 07-20-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024