An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
10-18-2023, 10:17 PM
This girl looked properly toyed with. Quite the sight with all those wounds. Though, Absinth was beginning to understand just why Sephiran chose her. She had a fire in her eyes, and it was growing- a feisty one. So… that's how he liked them? The ones that had some good fight in them got made into toys, and the ones with not enough were killed on sight. Sounds absolutely right. “Mmm. But looks do still mean a lot- you learn from observations made. Which is- I think -useful.” Absinth shot back with a laugh, finding the other girl's charisma entertaining to say the least. And that voice!

Absinth took a moment to draw a touch closer, silent as the sapphire-eyed stranger giggled. She cocked her head to the side ever so slightly while attempting to get even more of a read on this poor thing grinning with such instability. Her own emerald gaze indifferently taking  a moment to close and sigh. “You’ve taken all this from him and you still have spirit- it’s commendable. But it’s insanity.” Why continue to suffer? Probably the exact reason why she seemed so ghastly, and not just in appearance. But why not do something different if her current approach to Sephiran was not working? If there was no escape, did the only option seem to be rotting away? Absinth was trying to understand- but her assumptions were far too alien to fully empathize.

The question that came from the beaten girl took Absinth by some small bit of surprise, it was almost desperate- but in what way… the monochromatic female wasn’t sure yet. A simple answer would do for now. “A bloodthirsty maniac I chose to follow.”
wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Rare and Sweet Like Cherrywine The Polar Sound 07:50 PM, 10-17-2023 08:53 PM, 11-25-2023