size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bunni

Critical Fail!UnderachieverSamhain 2022
10-19-2023, 10:49 AM

Before he left with Deluge, their father had one request of him. Help with the pack's expansion. Not that Scald should be caring about it, but it was the least he could do considering he had done poorly the last few raids. So the lanky boy made his way out across the archipelago toward the mainland of Boreas. Once upon the all-too-familiar black sands of Obsidian Beach, he paused to ensure the rest of the group had made it.

"Aight ya lot, explore, have fun, report ta me what ya see," Scald calls out as he shoots them a tight-lipped grin and lifts a paw to shoo them off. Turning back around, he faces the beach and off in the distance, he spies the cavern. How many parties had they held on this beach? How many fights had he gotten into here? If he looked hard enough, he thought he could see some leftover blood still hiding in the sand. That was truly unlikely, but Scald liked to believe they had left an impression on this place.

S C A L D

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i guess we can pretend we've never been here Obsidian Beach 10:49 AM, 10-19-2023 04:53 PM, 02-08-2024