Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-19-2023, 12:37 PM

Gil's lips tense as he eyes the girl. Her suggestion for checking the bushes next time has him wanting to roll his eyes. Instead, he remains stoic and chooses a different route.

"Perhaps the bushes should watch for me instead," his expression relaxes at his attempt at a joke. When Rivin moves on anyway, he arches his brow back at her. "But it's a flower," he muses as he reaches a paw out to paw at the plant. Yuck. Letting out a sigh, he watches Rivin work as she grabs the moss and dabs his injury. In truth, it was stinging quite a bit and the ache was making his muscles tense in an uncomfortable way.

Without another word, he lowers his muzzle and quickly takes the dandelion into his mouth. Chewing as fast as he can, he swallows with a wince. Disgusting. It forces a snort from his chest and out through his nose as he looks back to see what she is doing. As much as he wants to retort, he holds back - he wasn't that sort of guy. "Think I'll get to keep my leg?" Another attempt at a joke as he smirks lazily at the young girl.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. ouch, that one hurt Daager Isle 12:44 PM, 09-27-2023 12:06 PM, 03-07-2024