gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
10-19-2023, 02:02 PM
The comment about having the bushes watch out for him earns a soft snort and chuckle from her. "Maybe. Clearly… they don't know you're the Raid King. Plants have much respect, do they? Or metal for that matter." While her original suggestion had been serious, she played along with his joke. For too much of her young life, she was tense and serious. It was nice to be able to let her walls down around someone other than Jack. Hearing his protest, Rivin shrugs. "All medicine is. And if medicine tasted great no one would complain about injury or sickness." She lifted the moss. The bleeding had stopped so she cleaned up the rest of the blood trail as Gil ate the dandelion.

At his next joke Rivin lets out a true laugh. "I guess I can save it… or we can amputate it and have you bash people with it at the next raid." The visual of Gil running in on three legs and clobbering wolves with the lost limb was amusing. "So long as you keep it clean, and let me know immediately if it starts getting red, swollen, or pus filled you should be fine. Avoiding infection is important. Letting infection run rampant can risk the limb." Some important information.

"Gonna chew up and apply the poultice now and keep it on by binding your limb with horse tail. Keep it on for the way, and starting tomorrow remove it and keep the wound clean. If you have trouble sleeping due to the pain I can give you poppy seeds. They taste better than the dandelion but they'll knock you out so they're better used at the end of the day." She grabbed the other herbs, minus the horse tail, and worked to chew them in her mouth. A mix of bitter flavors caused her to wrinkle her nose. The taste wasn't great but this was necessary.

Once thoroughly chewed she spat the mixture out onto the wound and began to spread it on the surface of wound, expecting the medicine to cause a temporary increase of pain and sensitivity for the man.

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. ouch, that one hurt Daager Isle 12:44 PM, 09-27-2023 12:06 PM, 03-07-2024