gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-19-2023, 07:57 PM

At the offer to stay and get dry, Deluge allowed her ears to flick back betraying her uncertainty, “Yer've already been so accomodatin' I'd hate ter be a burden...” Her polite refusal was cut off as a particularly frigid blast of northern wind left her teeth chattering and the mottled girl shivering where she stood, “But-ah, if it's not too much of an imposition, I reckon I'd be foolish ter not take yer up on it, 'specially if there's any more swimmin' involved.” Her grin was sheepish, a mark of her youth and inexperience. She really hadn't expected there to be a pack out here at all, she was exceedingly grateful they seemed to be a decent sort. Of course, if the purple lady before her chose to change her mind, well a run would warm her up just as well, right?

A quick glance around didn't lend her any clues as to what would be the shortest course back to the mainland though.

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My problem is I'm mature and childish, I'm mildish Alias Island 10:12 PM, 09-08-2023 07:47 PM, 04-18-2024