gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
10-19-2023, 08:29 PM

Deluge smiled at the introduction, but she smiled wider when her paws scratched back the layer of caked mud and slipped against glass, “There y'ar!” She dug with a little more vigor, trying to not shower her companion in dust... well, in her mind at least. She didn't really pay attention to where the other wolf had ended up. “M' brother sometimes calls me Loogie, but I'll respond ter most names,” she admitted with a face full of dirt. Reaching into the hole, she fished out two bottles and rolled one to her new friend. “So if yer've come all this way an' yer brother's an ass, what's yer plan from 'ere?” She questioned, genuinely curious. If it had been a long journey and had ended in disappointment, what more was there in store for her new friend?

“Speech”

Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.