Small
build
Light
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-20-2023, 10:04 AM
Art & Code © Skelle 2023

"Speech!"

The bonfire was every bit as beautiful and wondrous as could be expected. Her beloved pack — surrounded by family and friends — made the event all the more lively. Her painful bones were soothed by the radiating aura of warmth from the flames, and for a few moments, the frail woman closed her eyes to remenisce about those who were no longer with them. Her own birth family included. Mel sat quietly beside her, deep in thought.

It wasn’t long before her meditation was peacefully faded by Audra’s soft voice. Oh, she was here too! Opening her eyes, the woman noticed her close friend, next to a black and white wolf she assumed to be the friend she’d mentioned from her journey to Boreas. Tail sweeping happily behind her, she replied, "Audra, how lovely to see you, and your new friend! Yes, I can make my way over."

With Mel’s bracing assistance, she gingerly crept off of her haunches to stand, managing to half-shuffle in a limping gait towards the two wolves. She glances towards Gloom, dipping her head in greeting even as her twig-like limbs trembled slightly from merely standing in place. "Ah, so you are Gloom! We meet at last, it’s an absolute pleasure.” She briefly flicked her ruby gaze down to her companion, as if offeeing him the chance to introduce himself, too. After all, he was such a pivotal part of her being able to still get around, he deserved to be part of the conversation if he so wished.

Mel adjusted his monocle, peering at Gloom as he bowed courteously as well. ”A-And I am Mel, Lady Laeta’s companion and aid.”
comin' up for air in the deepest of the deep ends
i thought i learned it all, but boom, the plot thickens
laeta has a european badger companion named melis. he can speak and is assumed to be with her at all times.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Old friends, new girlfriend The Starlit Plains 06:50 PM, 10-17-2023 05:22 AM, 02-19-2024