Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
11-04-2013, 10:16 AM

Almost immediately Bronze knew he had faltered. The two had been locked in a deadly embrace, and he had not kept his stance steady enough -- Lova's bite was deep and the flesh tore, a growl escaping his muzzle as he lost his hold on her. Mere seconds ago he had felt powerful and invincible; but now his world swayed dangerously, and he felt his limbs giving out from beneath him. The torn flesh would further rip as he swung down toward the ground, a searing white-hot pain flooding through his body as all the strength he had poured from his side in the form of dark red liquid.

There was little he could do as he felt jaws grasp his scruff, pulling his form away from the fight. The sounds around him would drift away as he faded into unconsciousness. All he could think of was whether he would ever return home, or if he would die here, without his family. A cry left his lips before everything went black.

(He was KO'ed.. I have no idea how to incorporate him being "claimed" so I'm gonna wing it so it makes even a little bit of sense in-character.)