size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-20-2023, 06:27 PM

Deluge seemed a bit uncertain about coming further inland to dry off and warm up until a particularly strong gust of wind blew through and made the spotted woman shiver. As her unexpected guest quickly had a change of heart and agreed to take her up on the offer, Avacyn chuckled softly and nodded as she began to turn back toward the main part of the island that the pack used most often. "Not an imposition at all, I assure you. I'd hate to send someone away to become a walking icicle on the way home." She began leading Deluge back toward the central part of the island where the lake took up a good chunk of the area with a few spots around its banks that had been cleared out for various purposes.

A large campfire was burning at one end of the lake that had been cleared out and was kept as a gathering spot for meetings and such. She nodded Deluge toward the fire and told her, "Wait here, I'll be right back." She picked up the pace a bit then, darting off to one of the caves where they kept some general supplies and such that the pack could pull from as needed. She grabbed a thicker fur for Deluge to wrap up in and a couple woven cloths that she could use to dry off. Coming back to where she had left their guest, she handed off the fur and cloths to her, saying, "There, those should help." She sat down near by, keeping Deluge company while she got warm and keeping an eye on the unintended intruder at the same time. "You said you live in your family's pack currently, right?" she asked conversationally, curious about the island hopping wolf. "What pack is that?"

"Avacyn Mendacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. My problem is I'm mature and childish, I'm mildish Alias Island 10:12 PM, 09-08-2023 07:47 PM, 04-18-2024