Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
10-20-2023, 10:03 PM
Tanelan….. Mika

It didn’t take long for something to happen, Tanelan at first hardly noticed the strange witchy creatures. Yet they were feeling sort of tired. Dizzily approaching the trio with a stern look in his eyes. A few blinks later Mika was staring out at these three witchy wolves. Their lip lifted a little what the hell was this supposed to be? Then again they had been hoping for a little adventure, in Mika’s case a little danger too. It always would get his blood pumping.

Alright then, Mika circled them for a moment before turning their attention to the darkest one with his eyes furrowed in a frown that was Mika’s sort of guy that’s for sure. "So what the hell do you have to show me?" they questioned with a tilt of their head. Maybe even a glint of playfulness in Mika’s eyes. Let the grumpy one take him on a date, that’s what Mika really needed. We’ll maybe not literally they had someone at home waiting for them.

Hard route, irascible guide…
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Your monsters torture me Swallet Ring 06:35 PM, 10-17-2023 05:36 AM, 05-01-2024