size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
10-21-2023, 11:10 AM
Everything felt out of focus. Trust was a fickle thing and the mentioning of her mother made his heart twist. Oh… maybe he just wanted to see Bellamy. Fenix looked over the small girl before he took in deep breath sighing. "Take Rivaxsaurus as your deputy instead and train him." he shook out his fur. "I’m going to the Hallows…" he’d at least give her that much. Maybe if he spoke with Bellamy something would have come of it. He just wasn’t up for the duties anymore. He smiled mournfully then. Feeling her paw squeeze his own as he sat.

"You remind me of my own daughter. Though she died before her second year." he frowned. Remembering having to roll his daughters body into a hole. Her body covered in strange crystals when they’d been stuck in the eternal night. What would Vipera think of him now. Tell him to get off his ass and do something about it. "Riv is a smart kid, plus he’s your adopted brother right. I’ll return when I feel I’m ready. So for now… goodbye." he stood shaking his fur and beginning to leave once more. Though now that he had a plan hopefully the leader wouldn’t question him further.

-exit unless stopped-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Cold hard Truths Lazuli Falls 02:00 AM, 09-17-2023 06:46 AM, 02-06-2024