gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Frizbee
10-21-2023, 12:44 PM

With the fairly unwelcome greeting, Echo stopped in her approach before she got too close. Someone unhappy to see her? Perish the thought! Although, she was pretty sure she'd never met the pup before so she was surprised at the hostility being quite so instant. She watched blandly as his claws extended, piercing the skin of the snake and she watched as it thrashed futilely before slowly its movements ceased. He was almost as big as her and she briefly wondered whether she should be being more cautious. Perhaps it was her ego that refused to think a literal child would attack her, let alone best her.

"I was minding my own business until you threw this at me" A look of realisation crossed her features, and she silently mouthed a soft 'oooh' but otherwise showed no sign of remorse. She flinched as the snake hit the centre of her chest, wiping a paw at the area with a vague look of disgust. "I didn't throw it at you," she said, pointing a claw at her dark nose, indicating at the small pinpricks that leaked a tiny bead of blood. "It bit me." As if that should explain the situation she shrugged. "If I was in the business of throwing snakes at wolves I'd at least choose venomous ones."

Speaking of, she peered at the snake at her paws, glad it was only a simple grass snake. "But hey," quickly she snapped up the dead creature and held it confidently between her jaws. "fanks fo duh schnack!" She turned as if to trot blithely away - no point in wasting such an easy snack, right? And the kid clearly was on the defensive. If he didn't want her help getting back to mummy and daddy then she wasn't about to offer. Big lad like him? He'd be fine!

art and code by Yahtzee-Penguiduck

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. snakes on a plain Serpent Plains 03:32 PM, 10-19-2023 06:42 AM, 10-24-2023