An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
10-21-2023, 03:33 PM

“I don’t know. Can we be more than friends?”

Her body freezes. Muscles tensing, her breaths stops, everything tightens. Looking down at the ground from where her face is nestled into his chest, she blinks slowly. Had she heard him correctly? Not like she didn't know the concept of being more than friends, but it hadn't... It hadn't been idea that had crossed her mind yet. Being more than friends was meant for like... Her moms and dad or Tenshi and Vidarr. But her? With Strai? Is that... Is that what he wanted?

Silence stretches between them. She feels her mouth go dry and a lump form in her throat. She wants to scream yes so badly. To tell him that she wants nothing more than to be his everything for the rest of forever. But Delph doesn't know what's stopping her. Fear? Issues? Trauma? Something. Something is stopping her from telling him exactly what he wants to hear.

Instead, she presses the top of her head harder into his chest and digs her paws into his fur. Delphi inhales Strai's scent deeply as she forces her eyes shut. More. Than. Friends. It was a concept that she didn't know what to do with. Dammit. What would her parents think? What would Vidarr think? Bylgja? Her siblings? Honestly, it didn't matter what they thought though because she knew they would want her to be happy. Enough had gone on in her life that happiness was all that mattered. Exactly.

"I-I think so," Delphi mumbles into the fur on his chest, a muffled bunch of words that she wasn't sure he could understand.

Delphi && Strai

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A pain that runs deep The Polar Sound 12:00 PM, 10-10-2023 02:33 PM, 10-26-2023