Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
MalBelle
10-21-2023, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2023, 05:47 PM by Yarrabelle. Edited 1 time in total.)

her flirtations are met with blunt confusion, which means this girl is either playing coy, or just…genuinely doesn’t understand what Yarra’s trying to do. which is fine; Yarra likes them dumb just as much as she likes them smart. “were you dreaming?” she coos, daring a step closer. not by much, though - she doesn’t want to scare the girl off. “was i there? because you’ve certainly been in mine.” she levels the girl a wink, followed by a fluttering of her lashes. at her question, though, disgust twists Yarra’s expression as she lifts up her paw and examines the pad. “oh, this place is just simply dreadful…I must have trod in something disgusting. my old home was far superior; it was full of beauty.” though what Yarra considers beautiful might differ from others a little bit. she can always recognise beautiful women, however. “you’d have fit right in.”

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. one big step for - ew, what is that? Whistling Willows 06:40 AM, 10-21-2023 03:32 AM, 02-13-2024